1. WHO WE ARE
We are proud to say that our company has grown from a small workshop to a large-scale operation, employing over 200 dedicated individuals. Our team consists of designers, woodworkers, and customer service professionals who work tirelessly to deliver the best product and experience to our customers.
Our B2B clients have long appreciated our commitment to quality and service, and we are excited to expand our business to include B2C sales. Now, customers can have access to our superior wooden hangers directly, allowing them to experience the durability and style for themselves.
Our wooden hangers are made from sustainable materials, ensuring that they are environmentally friendly while also providing a long-lasting solution for organizing closets. With their slim profile and sturdy construction, they maximize closet space while keeping clothes wrinkle-free.
Our company is committed to sustainability in every aspect of our business. From our materials to our manufacturing processes, we strive to minimize our environmental impact while providing exceptional products to our customers. We believe that sustainability and durability go hand in hand, and our wooden hangers are a perfect example of this philosophy.
At our core, we are a family business that values hard work, dedication, and integrity. We are proud of our heritage and are committed to delivering the same level of excellence to our B2C customers that our B2B clients have come to expect. We are excited to continue growing and evolving, while always staying true to our roots.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING, HOW WE WILL TREAT THEM, WHAT PURPOSES WE COLLECT THEM FOR AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THEIR PROCESSING
|Date type||Personal data||What are we using it for||Legal basis for the processing|
|Identification data||Name and surname, date of birth, gender, bank card number||Selling of products to consumers, account opening, orders, shipment, invoicing, debt managing||Consent, legal requirements|
|User account data||Date of opening an account, number and password of the account||Selling of products to consumers, account opening, orders, shipment, invoicing||Consent, legal requirements|
|Contact details||Address, e-mail, phone number||Selling of products to consumers, account opening, orders, shipment, invoicing||Consent, legal requirements|
|Contact details||Address, e-mail, phone number||Lists, bulletins, direct marketing, business controlling||Consent|
You provide us with your personal data for the purposes of concluding a contract with you or to complete the order you make with us on any of our websites or in stores, which means that you are obliged to provide us with such data as your contractual obligation or obligation for the purposes of concluding a contract. If you do not provide us with this personal data, we might not be able to fully or in part provide you with our services connected thereto.
In case you decide to provide us with your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, we will process them on the basis of your consent which you can at any time revoke as described below. The data that you provide to us for the purposes of direct marketing will only be used to send you notices on our product portfolio news, special offers and events.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
However, we may share your personal data with trusted third parties that perform business functions or provide services to us (for example for the purposes of delivery of our products). All such third parties will be required to adequately safeguard your personal data, subject to agreements that correspond to the requirements of applicable laws. Your personal data may also be shared for investigations (e.g. disclosure to prevent crime or fraud, or to comply with a court order or legislation).
4. SECURITY MEASURES AND DATA RETENTION
In our company, different security measures are in place, such as premises access control, electronic documents control and measures to prevent data revealing.
Your personal data will be stored for the entire period of our contractual relationship and until you or us could have any claims deriving from such relationship or until we are required to do so by relevant legislation or authorities. Personal data processed on the basis of your consent will be deleted upon your revocation of such consent.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, unless so required in order to provide you with our services (for example to deliver the ordered products). Given the above, we will make sure that the data will only be transferred to trusted third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws may not afford the same level of protection of your personal data. Where necessary, JUST HANGERS will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to comply with the requirements for the international transfer of personal data under applicable privacy laws. For transfers of personal data outside the European Economic Area, JUST HANGERS will use Commission approved mechanisms, such as the Privacy Shield certification, and Standard Contractual Clauses as safeguards, such as the “(EU-)controller to (Non-EU/EEA-)controller” Decision 2004/915//EC (see Article 46 GDPR).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data and their processing:
- right to access – means you may ask us whether or not we process any of your personal data and, if so, receive access to that data in the form of a copy and get additional information in relation thereto;
- right to rectification – means You have the right to have your data rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness;
- right to erasure – means that you can, in cases listed under Article 17 of the GDPR, request us to delete your personal data, and we will, to the extent possible make sure, that these data is also delete by other controller which have been provided with your information;
- right to restriction of processing – means we can temporarily stop the processing of your personal data, for example in cases where the accuracy of your personal data was contested but some time is needed for us to verify their (in)accuracy.
- right to object – means that in case we process your personal data on the basis of our legal interests (as defined in point 2 above), you can object to such processing and request we stop such processing; and
- right to data portability – means you can request us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such data transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible. Upon request and where this is technically feasible we will transmit your personal data directly to the other controller.
The above-mentioned rights can be enforced in line with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
7. RIGHT TO REVOKE THE CONSENT TO PROCESSING
Where the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, you can at any time revoke this consent by sending us the wish on revocation by using the contact details below.
Revocation of the consent for processing does not influence the legality of processing made up until the date of revocation.
8. RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Its contact details are:
You can also file a complaint with your local supervisory authority, which you can find on this list.
The above mentioned right can be enforced in accordance with the GDPR.
9. UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
This notice was last updated on May 25, 2018 and it replaces all previous versions. We will update this notice from time to time and inform you on any important changes. We suggest you review this notice from time to time in order to be informed on the latest version of the notice.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Just Hanger d.o.o.
Dunajska cesta 136, 1000 Ljubljana
Tax ID Nr.: SI21410798
Registration Nr.: 8538948000